About Rob Ferrini
Based in Norwood, MA, Rob Ferrini serves as McGowanPRO’s Cyber Liability and Data Breach Response Program Manager with over 35 years of insurance industry experience.
He has spoken at national conferences on information security and data breach coverage and professional liability Insurance including recent appearances at the CPA Firm Management Association Conference, AGN International, Alliott Global Alliance and AIPCA Engage (2019).
Rob uses his expertise to help CPAs, lawyers, financial advisors and other professionals find the right coverage tailored to their unique needs.
Rob has owned numerous small businesses in both the retail and service industries — gaining invaluable first-hand knowledge of the unique challenges, risks, and needs of professional service firms.
He has served on the board of several local non-profit organizations, including the Neponset River Regional Chamber of Commerce, Trinity Community Church, Norwood Eccumenical Food Pantry and the Neponset Valley Elder Care Alliance.
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability – Network Security Coverage
- Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage / Commercial Crime
- Accountant’s Professional Liability
- Bookkeeper’s Professional Liability
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Directors’ and Officers Liability Insurance (D&O)
- Commercial Umbrella
- Management Consultant Professional Liability
- Lawyer’s Professional Liability
- Tax Preparers E&O