About Rob Ferrini
Based in Norwood, MA, Rob Ferrini serves as McGowanPRO’s Cyber Liability and Data Breach Response Program Manager with over 20 years of industry experience.
He has spoken at national conferences on information security and data breach coverage, including recent appearances at the CPA Firm Management Association Conference (2018), AGN International (2019), and AIPCA & CIMA (2019).
Rob uses his expertise to help CPAs, lawyers, financial advisors and other professionals find the right coverage tailored to their unique needs.
Rob has owned numerous small businesses in both the retail and service industries — gaining invaluable first-hand knowledge of the unique challenges, risks, and needs of professional service firms.
He also serves on the board of several local non-profit organizations, including the Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce, Trinity Community Church and the Neponset Valley Elder Care Alliance.
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability – Network Security Coverage
- Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage / Commercial Crime
- Accountant’s Professional Liability
- Bookkeeper’s Professional Liability
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Workers Compensation Coverage
- Business Owners Package Policy (BOP)
- Directors’ and Officers Liability Insurance (D&O)
- Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Commercial Umbrella
- Management Consultant Professional Liability
- Match Play Agent Professional Liability
- Lawyer’s Professional Liability